Some co-workers (I’ll call the man R, and the woman P) were playing with the heavy duty stapler at our field service desk, and they couldn’t figure out how to get the new staples into it. I have a window in my cube, that points not outside, but into the field service area. While the blinds are usually closed, because it’s a stupid fucking view, I have them open right now, because the Halloween decorations have gone up. This is some funny shit, watching the two of them, and really, I’m entertained so I don’t offer to help at this point.
So R goes in back to find someone that know how to re-fill the staples, and R comes around the wall to ask me. Being the office savvy girl I am, I totally know how to do this. Seriously, this stupid thing is hardly ever used so whenever it needs staples, we go through the, “does anyone know how to do this” routine, so I made myself remember.
P goes to find R and they both come back just as I’m starting to put it all back together. There’s a whole back end conversation at this point that I’m not even going to go into (I’ve said before we aren’t very work appropriate here), and I’m trying to get the plunger back in. Of course, it’s being not cooperative and as soon as I “think” I’ve got it back together and let go:
It shoots right the fuck out and damn near hits R in the man bits. This shit does happen in real life and isn’t always staged for America ’s Funniest Home Videos.
I laughed so hard, I started the “silent laugh”. Those of you that know me, know what this means. I also laughed so hard, I started to hyper-fucking-ventilate. Seriously.
The first thing I said when I could breathe again, and I had gone potty, cause I totally thought I was going to pee my pants, was that this was going into my fucking blog. So here it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment